Water filtration isn’t simply a matter of “clean” versus “dirty” water. Different contaminants have different effects. For example, chlorine in water treats bacteria and viruses, but makes the water taste like chlorine – not to mention the potential for chlorine to create harmful disinfection byproducts in the water. Water contaminants also tend to vary by region, depending on the land and any surrounding industries. Because of this, drinking water filtration is rarely a one-size-fits-all solution.
Arsenic is one of those contaminants that’s not found in every region, but can be very dangerous when it is present, and very harmful when ingested. It’s naturally-occurring in the ground, and it’s also used in industrial processes. But, because it’s not present in every water supply, not many countertop or under counter water filter systems can treat arsenic in drinking water.
Fortunately, Multipure has a perfect solution for arsenic in your water:
Multipure’s Aquaperform is a countertop or under counter filter system that not only treats a wide range of contaminants in your water, but also treats the extremely toxic Arsenic V in your water
the Aquaperform drinking water system.
Over five decades of carbon block development have made the Aquaperform the powerhouse countertop and under counter filtration system it is.It can filter contaminants that can affect the taste, the odor, and the healthfulness of your drinking water, and the additional Arsenic V filtration puts it above and beyond the competition, protecting your home and family’s drinking water.
Of course, you might be thinking about other countertop or under counter filtration systems that over-promise and under-deliver when it comes to performance. That’s not going to happen here, and we have the paperwork to prove it. The Aquaperform’s performance is third-party, independently tested and certified by NSF International for the treatment of contaminants of Aesthetic Concern (Std. 42) such as chlorine, chloramine, and particulates; contaminants of Health Concern (Std. 53) such as lead, disinfection byproducts, PFOA/PFOS (aka, “forever chemicals”), and Arsenic V; and emerging compounds and incidental contaminants (Std. 401) such as artificial hormones, pest repellants, and heart medications.
And like all Multipure’s countertop and under counter water filter systems, the Aquaperform is built to last, with a lifetime warranty on its stainless-steel housing. The Aquaperform gives your home and family the safe, arsenic- and contaminant-free water it deserves.
Filtration Performance Beyond the Ordinary
As you can tell by its name, the Aquaperform offers performance and benefits beyond ordinary water filters:
- Powerful Water Filtration – The Aquaperform uses Multipure's specially-enhanced carbon block filter to reduce levels of deadly Arsenic V, a toxic chemical that can naturally contaminate groundwater and pose serious health risks.
- Convenience & Versatility - You can install the Aquaperform below your sink for under counter water filtration or attach it to your sink as a countertop water filter, giving you enjoy cleaner, healthier, better-tasting water on demand.
- Better Taste – No one likes to taste chlorine in their water, just like no one likes the taste of pool water. If you're tired of tasting chlorine and other contaminants in your drinking water, you'll love the improved taste of Aquaperform filtered water. Remember, it’s not just great for drinking water, but also gives you better-tasting coffee, tea, juice mixes, or anything else that can benefit from filtered water.
- Healthier Cooking - Food cooked with contaminated water may be unsafe to eat. Cooking with Aquaperform-filtered water means cleaner, safer water for pasta, soup, sauces, or other foods.
- Pets – Our beloved family pets deserve cleaner, healthier water. Fill your pets’ water dishes with filtered water from Multipure's Aquaperform.
- Cost-effective, Environmentally-friendly – Don’t overpay for clean drinking water, and don’t contribute to plastic bottle waste. An Aquaperform is better for your budget and better for the environment.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – We want you to feel as confident in your countertop or under counter water filter system system as we are. The Aquaperform is backed by our unparalleled customer satisfaction guarantee and warranty, meaning you'll never have to worry about having access to cleaner, better-tasting water.
Base SystemThe base Aquaperform system can be used in-line with other existing hardware (e.g., existing faucet, ice maker, etc.), but includes no additional plumbing hardware. It can utilize compatible below-sink and countertop parts and accessories.
Below-Sink KitThis installation kit includes a stand-alone chrome faucet and the necessary hardware to attach the system to a cabinet wall below the sink. The system connects to the cold water line with an included Adapta Valve, and the faucet requires a 0.5” hole available in the countertop or sink for installation.
A below-sink Aquaperform is intended for a more permanent installation, although it can be removed and converted for countertop use with the optional countertop kit. The below-sink Aquaperform is designed to mount on the side of the cabinet, but can rest on the floor of the cabinet with an optional acrylic base (MC840).
Countertop KitThe standard countertop installation kit includes a dual-hose diverter valve and an acrylic base that allows the system to sit on top of the counter next to the sink. The system connects to the sink faucet with the dual-hose diverter valve, outputting filtered water from a spigot on the diverter valve itself. Filtered or unfiltered water can be selected by a push-button on the diverter valve.
Single Hose Diverter KitThis installation kit includes a single-hose diverter kit and an acrylic base that allows the system to sit on top of the counter next to the sink. The system connects to the sink faucet with the single-hose diverter valve, outputting filtered water from a faucet attached to the top of the system housing. Filtered or unfiltered water can be selected by a push-button on the diverter valve.
Capacity Monitor KitThis kit includes a battery-operated capacity monitor that measures the amount of water processed through the drinking water system and reminds you when to change the filter; an included light indicator is located at the base of the faucet and lights up when the filter needs to be changed. NOTE: The Capacity Monitor Kit must be installed with a Below-Sink Kit.
NOTE: Both the monitor and light indicator are battery-powered (2 x AA batteries not included); batteries need to be changed each time the filter is changed.
Replacement Filter: CB11As
Filter Capacity: 600 Gallons
Flow Rate: 1.0 gpm
Housing: Stainless Steel
Rubber Items: Silicone
Inlet: 1/8” NPT
Outlet: 1/8” NPT
System Size: 11” H x 5.75” D
Working Pressure Range: 30 psi (2.1 kg/cm2) to 100 psi (7.0 kg/cm2)
Operating Pressure Range: 30o F (0oC) to 100o F (38o C) cold water use only
Particulate Retention Size: Sub-Micron
Housing Warranty: Lifetime