Under Sink Water Filter
Every home deserves clean drinking water, safe for you and safe for your family. For most communities, tap water is disinfected before it goes out to homes and businesses, making it generally safe to use. Unfortunately, there are new contaminants and new dangers discovered in water supplies regularly, waiting to be discovered in your water.
Good thing for everyone that Multipure is here with the best countertop and under sink water filters on the market. Take a look at Multipure’s Aquaversa: it’s powerful, it’s convenient, it’s easy to use, and it’s affordable. No wonder it’s one of the most popular countertop and under sink filtration systems we’ve had to offer.
The Aquaversa has a durable, stainless-steel housing, which fits in great with the stainless-steel finish on a lot of modern appliances. If you’d rather not use up the counter space, it fits right in the cabinet below your sink, a powerful under sink filter working quietly out of the way. You can even install it in-line with the water going to your refrigerator or ice maker, its installation versatility right there in the name Aquaversa.
And when it comes to performance, don’t even think about comparing the Aquaversa to bottled water, filtered water pitcher, or run-of-the-mill under sink filtration system. The Aquaversa is third-party, independently tested and certified to protect your home and family from a wide range of contaminants, like chlorine and chloramine, lead, disinfection byproducts, pharmaceuticals, and more.
You want to make sure you have clean water for drinking, for cooking, and for washing and preparing food; the Aquaversa gives you the under sink water filtration solution you need.The Aquaversa uses the power of Multipure’s industry-leading carbon block filter, developed with over five decades of water filtration expertise. Its performance is certified NSF International to treat contaminants of Health Concern (Std. 53), contaminants of Aesthetic Concern (Std. 42), and Emerging Compounds/Incidental Contaminants (Std. 401).
Multipure is the premier manufacturer of countertop and under sink water filters. Our products are designed to help your home and family.
Benefits & Features
The Aquaversa’s features make it more useful and convenient than other countertop or under sink filtration systems on the market. These features include:
- Better Tasting Water – Ever wonder why tap water sometimes tastes funny? That’s the chlorine, chloramine, or other contaminants in the water. Ever wonder why bottled water sometimes tastes funny? That’s the plastic, or the fact that it may just be bottled tap water. When you drink water that's been filtered by the Aquaversa, you’ll taste the difference – not just with every glass of water, but for the taste of coffee, tea, juice mixes, and whatever other beverages you make with it.
- Healthier Water – As an NSF-certified water filtration system, the Aquaversa can help protect your family from harmful contaminants in tap water. Many filtered pitchers or under counter water filters don’t do more than improve the taste of the water. With the Aquaversa, your water is protected from a wide range of hazardous compounds and chemicals in your water.
- Better Cooking – Have you ever seen someone crack open a half dozen bottles of water to cook with? Probably not, because that’s both tedious and expensive. But not a lot of people think about cleaner water for preparing foods or cooking. Cooking with water filtered by the Aquaversa countertop or under sink water filter system means that contaminants are treated before they can affect your food. Aquaversa filtered water is perfect for making pasta, soups, sauces, and any other foods that need water.
- Versatility to Meet Your Needs – You can have your Aquaversa water filter ready to go almost immediately, installed to fit the needs of your kitchen and your space requirements. If there's no room on the counter, set it up as an under sink filtration system installation. If there’s no room under your sink, install it on the countertop next to the sink. The Aquaversa is designed for flexibility and convenience.
- Treat Your Pets Right – Don’t buy expensive bottled water for your pets, and don’t risk feeding them potentially contaminated tap water. Fill their bowls right from the Aquaversa filtered water spout, confident that they are getting the same cleaner, healthier water that you are.
- Save Money – End your relationship with bottled water for good with your Aquaversa installed on the counter or as an under sink filtration system. Ditch the high cost of disposable plastic bottled water, and reduce the burden that plastic bottles have on the environment.
Order your Aquaversa now, and enjoy the benefits of cleaner water for better health and better lives.
Base SystemThe base Aquaversa system can be used in-line with other existing hardware (e.g., existing faucet, ice maker, etc.), but includes no additional plumbing hardware. It can utilize compatible below-sink and countertop parts and accessories.
Below-Sink KitThis installation kit includes a stand-alone chrome faucet and the necessary hardware to attach the system to a cabinet wall below the sink. The system connects to the cold water line with an included Adapta Valve, and the faucet requires a 0.5” hole available in the countertop or sink for installation.
A below-sink Aquaversa is intended for a more permanent installation, although it can be removed and converted for countertop use with the optional countertop kit. The below-sink Aquaversa is designed to mount on the side of the cabinet, but can rest on the floor of the cabinet with an optional acrylic base (MC840).
Countertop KitThe standard countertop installation kit includes a dual-hose diverter valve and an acrylic base that allows the system to sit on top of the counter next to the sink. The system connects to the sink faucet with the dual-hose diverter valve, outputting filtered water from a spigot on the diverter valve itself. Filtered or unfiltered water can be selected by a push-button on the diverter valve.
Single Hose Diverter KitThis installation kit includes a single-hose diverter kit and an acrylic base that allows the system to sit on top of the counter next to the sink. The system connects to the sink faucet with the single-hose diverter valve, outputting filtered water from a faucet attached to the top of the system housing. Filtered or unfiltered water can be selected by a push-button on the diverter valve.
Capacity MonitorIncludes a battery-operated capacity monitor that measures the amount of water processed through the drinking water system and reminds you when to change the filter; an included light indicator is located at the base of the faucet and lights up when the filter needs to be changed. NOTE: The Capacity Monitor is recommended for Below-Sink Kits.
NOTE: Both the monitor and light indicator are battery-powered (2 x AA batteries not included); batteries need to be changed each time the filter is changed.
Replacement Filter: CB6
Filter Capacity: 750 Gallons
Flow Rate: 0.75 gpm
Housing: Stainless Steel
Rubber Items: Silicone
Inlet: 1/8” NPT
Outlet: 1/8” NPT
System Size: 8.5” H x 5.75” D
Weight: 8 lbs
Working Pressure Range: 30 psi (2.1 kg/cm2) to 100 psi (7.0 kg/cm2)
Operating Pressure Range: 30o F (0oC) to 100o F (38o C) cold water use only
Particulate Retention Size: Sub-Micron
Housing Warranty: Lifetime