Whole House Water System
Multipure offers peerless protection for your water at your kitchen sink. Our countertop and under sink water filters give you a variety of options to suit your budget, spacing, performance needs, and installation requirements. With a Multipure drinking water system, you gain cleaner, healthier water for drinking, for cooking, and for washing and preparing food. But what if you want better water in the shower? In the bath? At the bathroom sink where you brush your teeth or wash your hands? In the backyard where you water your garden or fill a water dish for you pets? What if you want a solution to better water throughout your home? What if you want a solution to whole house water filtration?
Multipure’s Aquasource whole house water filter systems enable you to make sure that everyone in your home has access to cleaner, healthier, filtered water at every water source in the house.
Multipure's Aquasource is installed near the water heater, filtering all the water that enters the home through an array of Multipure’s industry-leading carbon block filters. With the Aquasource filtering your water, your home and your family’s water is protected, wherever they use it – in the kitchen, in the bath, in the shower, and in the yard.
NOTE: The Aquasource must be installed by a licensed plumber in accordance with all applicable plumbing code.
Benefits & Features
The benefits and features of the Aquasource whole house water filter system include:
- Whole House Water Filtration – The water at every tap in your home will taste and smell better – no chemical odor of chlorine or chloramine, and no tastes or odors from particulate matter in your tap water. You will enjoy cleaner water coming out of every sink, shower, bathtub faucet, or other water-using appliance. This means cleaner water not just for your kitchen or bathroom, but also cleaner water for your dishwasher and cleaner water for your laundry. Because the Aquasource connects at only the water’s entry point to the house, you only have to maintain one system with replacement cartridges to maintain optimal performance.
- Filtration and Flow Rate - Filtered water does you little good if it lowers the water pressure too much to use conveniently. Multipure’s Aquasource has a unique, multi-filter-cartridge design that can filter your water while still maintaining a reliable, high-flow water pressure.
- Even More Filtering Options – The standard Aquasource configuration gives you powerful chlorine filtration throughout the house, and reduces the presence of rust, dirt, sand, algae, and other particulate matter in your water. We also offer several options to meet your specific whole house water filter needs. In municipalities that use chloramine instead of chlorine as the disinfectant additive, you can configure your Aquasource to reduce the presence of chloramine in your tap water. If hard water and limescale buildup is a problem with your plumbing, you can configure your Aquasource to include a limescale inhibitor, reducing the damaging buildup in your pipes. You can find the perfect Aquasource whole house water filter to meet your family’s needs.
How a Whole House Filter Helps You
Naturally, you can expect healthier, cleaner water when your water is properly filtered. But have you considered all the ways a whole house water filtration system helps you and your family? They include:
- Better tasting food when cooking and washing it with filtered water.
- More cleansing baths and showers, without the potential skin and hair dryness or damage caused by chlorine or chloramine in the water.
- Better water for your dishwashers, washing machines, ice makers, and any other water-using appliances.
Chlorine SystemThe whole-house solutions that only Multipure can provide.
Chlorine + Limescale Reducer System*Same great Chlorine whole-house solution with limescale reducing feature.
Chloramine SystemThe whole-house solutions that helps treat Chloramine.
Chloramine + Limescale Reducer System*Same great Chloramine whole-house solution with limescale reducing feature.
SpecificationsModel: AQSOURCE2, AQSOURCELSI2, AQSOURCECLM2, AQSOURCECLMLSI2
Replacement Filter: CB20PK*, CB20LSIPK***, CB20CLMPK, CB20CLMLSIPK*** (Size - 20” H x 4.75” D, Weight – 6 lbs.)
Capacity: 33,000 Gallons per cartridge*
Flow Rate: 10-12 gpm @ 60 psi**
Housing: 304 Stainless Steel
Rubber Items: Silicone
Inlet: 1” NPT
Outlet: 1” NPT
System Size: 41” H x 16” D
Working Pressure Range: 30 psi (2.1 kg/cm2) to 100 psi (7.0 kg/cm2)
Operating Pressure Range: 30o F (0oC) to 100o F (38o C) cold water use only
Housing Warranty: Lifetime