Great news! As of June 15, 2020, Multipure’s Aquamini Drinking Water System is NSF-certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 (Aesthetic Effects), 53 (Health Effects), and 401 (Emerging Compounds/Incidental Contaminants).*
With its durable stainless-steel housing, and a filter certified to a capacity of 250 gallons, the Aquamini is truly a miniature version of Multipure’s popular Aquaversa system. Compact yet powerful, the Aquamini is the perfect system for portable use, such as in dorm rooms, hotels, or recreational vehicles.
Aquamini Pricing Information, effective September 1, 2020:
- Aquamini System (in-line configuration): $195
- Installation Kit – below sink (AQKITB): $45
- Installation Kit – countertop – single-hose (AQKITCSM): $32 (does not include acrylic base, as the Aquamini can stand on its own)
- NOTE: The dual-hose countertop kit is not offered with the Aquamini. The dual diverter valve can be purchased separately for $43 (MC6400ASBL)
- Specialty faucets (below-sink only): $15
- Installment Payment Plan (0% interest): $75 down payment
Aquamini Commission Information:
- 1st Level Commissions
- Junior Builder: $34.00
- Executive Builder: $42.50
- Senior Builder: $51.00
- Master Builder: $59.50
- 2nd -10th level commissions are paid as a percentage of commissionable net ($170.00)
- Standard Continental US shipping: $13.00
- PR, HI, and CAN shipping: $25
For additional information, or to purchase an Aquamini, please visit https://www.multipure.com/aquamini.html.
For information about Builder Commission on Aquamini sales, please visit https://www.multipure.com/assets/mp-comp-plan.pdf.
For the Aquamini NSF certification listing, click here.
*The Aquamini’s NSF-certified contaminant reduction performance is similar to the Aquaversa, with the exception of the following contaminants: radon and chloramine.