This year, Make a Difference with Multipure and earn your way to Las Vegas and Multipure’s 2018 Pure Convention!
We invite you to join us at the Suncoast Hotel & Casino from April 26, 2018 through April 29, 2018, for a celebration of cleaner water, better health, and happier lives through Multipure. We invite you to join us for a weekend of motivation, education, and inspiration. We invite you to join us to learn, and share, and connect with the people who are making a difference across the country.
And all you have to do to earn your free trip is to Make a Difference – by selling products, by recruiting new prospects, by helping people make the most of their opportunity, and by making your business the best it can be.
When you improve yourself and the lives of others with Multipure, you automatically earn points toward this contest. So Make a Difference throughout 2017, and join us at our 2018 Pure Convention!
- 2018 Pure Convention: Make a Difference
Suncoast Hotel & Casino
9090 Alta Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89144
Thursday, April 26, 2018 – Sunday, April 29, 2018
Our Pure Convention programming will help you learn more about this industry and teach you how to make the most of this opportunity, with topics including:
- Lessons From Disaster: What 2017 Can Teach Us About Emergency Preparedness
- Selecting the Right Solution for Your Customer’s Water Filtration Needs
- Maximizing Your Online Presence
- Goal Setting: How to Create an Action Plan for Success
- And more!
For additional information, please visit https://www.multipure.com/media/mp-2018-lasvegas.pdf.
Pure Convention Pricing Specials
Although the best way to attend our 2018 Pure Convention is FREE through our yearly contest, we want to ensure that you and your network of Builders can join us for the biggest event of 2018! First-Time Pure Convention attendees can take advantage of incredible savings, and regular attendees who register before January 19, 2018, can take advantage of our Early-Bird Special pricing! So check out our Pure Convention Pricing Specials and find the Tier to fit your needs!
Tier 1: Education Package
- Includes (2) Breakfast Meals, (1) Lunch Meal, and (1) Saturday Dinner Banquet
- Includes all meetings on Saturday and Sunday
- Hotel NOT included
First Time Attendee Price: $100 ($300 savings – 75% off!)
Early Bird Price: $200 cost ($200 savings – 50% off!)
Product Code: R2018CONFSS
Tier 2: Event Package
- Includes everything in Tier 1
- Includes Thursday and Friday events, meals, and activities
- Hotel NOT included
First Time Attendee: $300 ($300 savings – 50% off!)
Early Bird Price: $400 ($200 savings – 50% off!)
Product Code: R2018CONFNOH
Tier 3: Full Conference Package
- Includes everything in Tier 2
- Includes Hotel Accommodations for (3) Nights: Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
First Time Attendee: $400 ($400 savings – 50% off!)
Early Bird Price: $500 ($300 savings – 37% off!)
Product Code: R2018CONF
Supplemental: Hotel Accommodations
This only applies to Tier 1 or Tier 2 packages.
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday: $200
Thursday ONLY: $50
Friday ONLY: $80
Product Code: R2018CONFH
*2018 Pure Convention Terms and Conditions
- Regarding hotel rooms:
- All hotel rooms are based on Double Occupancy. A single admission hotel attendee will be matched with another attendee of the same gender.
- Private hotel rooms are available at an additional cost of $200 for a three-night hotel stay, or double the cost for a single night stay.
- Regarding Early Bird and First Time Attendee pricing:
- Early Bird pricing is available through the end of business, January 19, 2018.
- First Time Attendee pricing is available through January 31, 2018.
- Prize winners are not eligible for Early Bird pricing or First Time Attendee pricing.
- A $50 deposit per person is required for each Early Bird or First Time Attendee reservation. Cancelled reservations may or may not be entitled to a deposit refund, depending on the date of cancellation.
- Regarding the transfer of Pure Convention registration:
- First Time and Early Bird registrations are NOT transferrable.
- Contest Prizes are transferable.
- Regarding registration cancellations:
- Cancellations must be made in writing to Michele Priest. Cancellation is not finalized until the Builder receives a confirmation from Michele Priest.
- Cancellations received on or before February 21, 2018 are entitled to a full refund without penalty. Registered Contest Winners will not be charged a cancellation penalty.
- Cancellations received between February 21, 2018 and March 1, 2018 are entitled to a refund, less a penalty of 50% of the registration value. Registered Contest Winners will be charged a cancellation penalty of 50% of the value of their prize, up to a maximum of $400 per person.
- Cancellations received after March 1, 2018 are not entitled to a refund. Registered Contest Winners will be charged a cancellation penalty of 100% of the value of their prize, up to a maximum of $800 per person.
- Early Bird and First Time Attendee deposits are subject to the same cancellation dates and terms.
- Contest Winners who register by January 19, 2018 will be entitled to a special gift.