This July, the one-year-term of Multipure’s Presidential Advisory Committee (PAC) for 2013-2014 comes to a close, and voting to determine the next PAC will take place.
Multipure’s PAC is a group of distinguished Distributor Leaders, voted into position by Multipure’s roster of Executive Council and Founders’ Circle Distributors. It is a five-person committee that meets periodically with Multipure Corporate Headquarters to discuss current and upcoming developments and changes. Through their feedback and interaction, Multipure’s Executives and the PAC strengthen the relationship between Multipure HQ and Multipure’s family of Distributors. Through their combined efforts, Multipure hopes to provide the best programs and benefits to Distributors of all levels.
If you would like to be considered for election to the PAC:
- Write a one-page biography and candidate statement that explains your background and offers reasons why you would make an excellent member of the PAC. Please include the following information:
- Your name
- Your Distributor ID#
- Your Achievement Level/Rank
- The length of time that you have been a Distributor
- Write a one-to-two-page response to the following questions:
- Why do you want to be a PAC member?
- What are your strengths, and how would they benefit the PAC?
- How does your experience as a Distributor make you a valuable addition to the PAC?
- Email your biography and statement to Donna Robinson, Executive Assistant to Multipure Executive Vice President Jennifer Rice, at firstname.lastname@example.org before the submission deadline.
- The deadline to submit your entry is June 30, 2014. Entries received after this date will not be eligible for voter consideration.
PAC Voting Process:
- Donna Robinson will compile a packet of all the candidates’ information and send it out to the EC/FC members.
- The EC/FC members will vote on the next PAC membership in July.
- The results of the vote and the announcement of the 2014 PAC will occur at the end of July.
IMPORTANT: Any ACTIVE DISTRIBUTOR can be considered for election to the PAC. Only EC/FC members can vote for the new PAC members.