Check out the following articles for the latest news and updates on the water industry, water science, and the environment.
- Treating water for human consumption tops list of notable inventions
- Proposed Passaic River cleanup largest in EPA history
- Elevated mercury levels found in fish in Western U.S. national parks
- April Contaminant of the month: Disinfection by-products (DBPs)
- California, EPA plan action on hexavalent chromium
- Water Technology talks with Rick Andrew of NSF International
- May Contaminant of the Month: Chromium VI