Every Tuesday and Thursday, Multipure’s Facebook Forum will host an hour-long live online question-and-answer (Q&A) session with Kenton Jones! This is your chance to get your product and technical questions answered by Multipure’s own Certified Water Specialist!
How it Works
- Go to Multipure’s official Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/multipure, click on “Forum,” and then click on the “Ask Our Certified Water Specialist (CWS)” topic.
- Once you have clicked on the “Ask Our Certified Water Specialist (CWS)” topic, simply type and submit any questions you have related to the products and the science of Multipure.
- When Kenton reads your question, he will post his response to the same discussion. This means that Kenton will be there to respond to you online in real time!
- If you are unable to participate during the live hours, you can still post any questions you would like to ask beforehand, because the “Ask Our Certified Water Specialist (CWS)” topic will be opened the day before the live discussion.
Ask Our CWS hours:
Topic is open to post questions:
- Monday, 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time through Tuesday, 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time
- Wednesday, 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time through Thursday, 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Kenton Jones is on the discussion LIVE on Tuesdays and Thursdays:
- 9:30 a.m. Pacific Time to 10:30 a.m. Pacific Time
- 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time to 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time