Public Exhibit & Support Program
Thank you for your interest in Multipure's Public Exhibit Program (PEP). This program enables all Builders to make the most of their public exhibits and better share information about Multipure's superior products and exceptional business opportunity. Through Multipure's Public Exhibit Program, Builders are provided with free Incentive Credits (ICs) that allow them to purchase Sales Aids and Replacement Filters for display at their public exhibit booth.
All Active (PAR-qualified) Builders are eligible for ICs worth up to 20% of their exhibit registration fee. Members of the Executive Council or Founders' Circle are eligible for ICs worth up to 25% of their exhibit registration fee. This can be used to purchase specific items for use at their public exhibit booth.
Products eligible for the Public Exhibit and Support Program have the following SKU prefixes:
• BR - Brochures
• F - Forms
• SA - Sales Aids
• C - Clothing
• P - Posters
• BA - Banners
• A - Audio materials
• V - Video materials
• D - Demonstration aids
• VW - Vehicle Wraps
• CB - Drinking Water System replacement filters (limit 1 per week of exhibit)
To participate in this program, please complete the application form and return it to Multipure Corporate Headquarters at least 30 days prior to the public exhibit event; the completed application form can also be faxed to 702.360.9575. In addition, a copy of the contract for the public exhibit, as well as proof of complete payment, must be submitted with the completed application form in order to be issued ICs.
Multipure Public Exhibit Program (PEP) Terms and Conditions:
1. The Multipure Independent Builder (IB) must be in Active status (PAR-qualified) to be eligible for this program.
2. The IB must currently possess or plan a public exhibit booth exclusively promoting and displaying Multipure, Multipure products,
and the Multipure business opportunity. Booths promoting products or companies other than Multipure are not eligible for
3. A public exhibit is defined as a time-limited event in which a vendor may purchase space for a display booth. Examples of public
exhibits include home and garden shows, swap meets, conventions, flea markets, and county fairs. Valid public exhibits may last
no longer than two (2) months in duration.
4. IBs participating in the PEP are provided with Incentive Credits (ICs) equaling 20% (25% for EC/FC) of the net registration value
paid by the IB to participate in the public exhibit. The net registration value is equal to the amount paid for event registration less
sales tax and shipping fees. Additional non-registration fees paid by the IB to participate in the public exhibit (e.g.,
equipment rental, utilities, insurance, etc.) do not count toward the credit.
5. Products eligible for IC purchase must contain one of the following SKU prefixes: BR, F, SA, C, P, BA, A, V, D, VW, or CB.
6. ICs do not apply toward the purchase of parts (e.g., diverter valves, adapters, etc.) or commissionable products (e.g., drinking
water systems, starter kits, etc.), with the exception of type CB replacement filters (e.g., CB6, CB6AD, CB11As, etc.).
7. ICs can be used for type CB replacement filters at a maximum purchase volume of one (1) replacement filter per week of exhibit
presence. EXAMPLE: Master Builder John Johnson purchases booth space at the county fair for three weeks. He is eligible to use
his ICs toward a maximum of three (3) type CB replacement filters.
8. Products purchased through the PEP are subject to the purchasing IB's local sales tax and shipping fees. ICs
cannot be applied toward the sales tax and shipping fees.
9. Quantity discounts are not available for IC purchases.
10. The amount of the total order (PEP products + sales tax + shipping) over the 20% (25% for EC/FC) IC value must be
paid for by the IB prior to the shipment of the order.